This page offers information on
- local services
- how to deal with minor injuries
- how to keep your family healthy
- how to manage long-term conditions
- how to access 111 for out of hour assistance
- further information and advice on a range of conditions
Please click on the images to read more.
You can also visit nhs.uk for a complete guide to conditions, symptoms and treatments, including what to do and when to get help. You can also find out how your medicine works, how and when to take it, possible side effects and answers to your common questions.
111 online is a fast and convenient alternative to the 111 phone service and provides an option for people who want to access 111 digitally.
Your needs will be assessed and you will be given advice about whether you need:
- Treat yourself at home
- Go to a Primary Care Centre
If you need face to face medical attention you may be asked to attend a Primary Care Centre.
Click here to access NHS 111 online or call 111 to speak to a staff member.